The new AlertFox Help Pages have replaced
this wiki as the primary place of AlertFox documentation.
Information on this site will no longer be
updated and will be taken offline, eventually.
This page has been changed. Please refer to http://alertfox.com/help/ for the latest changes.transaction monitoring service that is capable of keeping tabs on the functioning and performance of all websites, even those use AJAX, Flash and Silverlight. AlertFox offers basic free website monitoring and advanced PRO packages with additional test sensors, shorter monitoring intervals and the free iMacros transaction test macros creation service.
Click here to view the 'First Steps' tutorial. It shows you how to get started immediately with AlertFox's unique transaction monitoring features.
- First Steps
- Basic AlertFox FAQ and more detailed FAQ
- Basic Sensor Settings and iMacros Sensor settings
- Compare the different AlertFox editions (see table on the main website)
- Contact the AlertFox team
- View our collection of website failures - and how to avoid them with AlertFox.
- iMacros Sensor - Monitor the performance of your website directly in real web browsers.
- HTTP Sensor - Monitor general uptime and performance (page load time)
- DNS Sensor - Monitor DNS resolution
- FTP Sensor - Monitor your FTP accounts